Sunday, June 22, 2008

The People on the IndyGo Bus

Indy Gets Green wrote:

On my way home on IndyGo. I have to share about the variety of folks on this bus!

There is a professional guy who I think has a bit of OCD. He keeps changing seats! I remember him from last week.

Three little kids just hopped on with their mom. She asked if our bus went to 30th and meridian. I hope they get off at the children's museum and not some place shady on the near northside. Her kids are really well behaved, and one is wearing a Joutfit. If you don't know what a Joutfut is, email [name withheld] for a visual.

Next up is a professional woman with a hot green mini fan circa 1992. She is just trying to stay cool I guess.

Uh oh. The kids are pointing to the museum, but mom said no.

The driver is taking his job really seriously today. He has announced every stop and all the connecting routes. For those of you not as familiar with the IndyGo system, it resembles a spaghetti bowl with several connections. And he talks like Ferris Bueller's teacher.

I just saw a little girl on a horse on Indianapolis's northside. That has nothing to do with the bus, but I thought it added to the story. I really couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

OCD rider guy keeps standing up and looking out the windows. He did the same thing last week, too. And he just said, oh my gosh, out loud, to no one.

Seriously, my driver is giving out Indianapolis history facts. This is great stuff today. My stop is next. Until next time...

My friends wrote:

I absolutely love this tidbits. .. .and I've seen that girl on a house. It's weird--and where does she keep a horse on the near northside?

I love this. What a spectacle it is to ride IndyGo.....one day I may have to join you just to experience this for myself.

Seriously,...you are seriously so pro-active...making change happen! I would just love to watch you "watching everyone else"!

No comments: