Monday, June 23, 2008

Gas at 4.25, More People Ride IndyGo

IndyGo was early today. I almost missed the bus! Imagine me running, waving at driver. To change it up today, I sat in a different seat. New views.

Because the bus was early, we were a little light on passengers for the first half of the route, then he slowed down and we were back on schedule.

We got passed by an IPS yellow bus, and cut off by a Honda Pilot this morning. We almost took out the Pilot. I suggest being cautious of the IndyGo. It is bigger than most vehicles, and we run on soy or corn or something else very intimidating.

A new rider joined us this morning. He talked on his cell phone the whole ride about how gas was $4.25, and while he has gas in his tank, he is not using it at $4.25 a gallon. He asked another person about a month pass. FYI: Money-saving 7-day and 31-day passes are available at City Market, located on Market between Alabama and Delaware. For more information go to www.indygo.net. 31-day passes are only $55 for regular riders, and $27.50 for students and seniors. And no, to any of my friends wondering if I dressed up in my Halloween costume as the old lady to get the half-price fare.

No comments: