Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Drove Past My IndyGo Bus and Waived

I made it downtown via my own car. I saw my bus on the way.

I wished I were on the IndyGo, leisurely and bumpily observing the nice and not so nice homes of Indy’s north and near north side.

I talked with my dad this morning. He was disappointed I wasn’t on the bus. He tried to reason with me about catching the bus from the library, and I explained that I could have figured out how to get from my work bus stop to the Central Library. The challenge is getting from the Central Library to my route home. I reminded him I didn’t know when the meeting would end, and my evening route runs once every hour. He agreed that this proposed a challenge.

This is one of the challenges I hope we discuss tonight. Reminder: Central Library doors open at 7 and meeting starts at 7:30.

No comments: