Sunday, June 22, 2008

Business Professionals Ride IndyGo

Indy Gets Green wrote:

Indy Go was quite full today. The public must be hurting from $4.20 per gallon gas prices.

This morning I saw the following:
Two words: Disc man
Two more words: "poutfit" otherwise known as pink outfit. It was like a low budget, dated version of [former coworker who wore pink all the time, but in a classy way] (just to clarify in case this gets forwarded to her, she is much prettier and classier than poutfit woman)

Several professionals were on the bus today. I overheard that they usually take the earlier bus, but they were running late on a Monday a.m. The things I learn on the bus...


My friends wrote:

I’m loving these stories!

Hi girlie . . . I read an article about the bus people in the Indianapolis Star . . . I think Friday. You are correct, the busses are getting more crowded because of the gas thing. They interviewed people getting on at the Meijer. The woman said she used to get there five or ten minutes before the bus arrived . . . now, if she gets there at that time, she gets bumped to the next bus. Love poutfit . . . this is a real eye opener for you.

Can you ever take pictures with your phone? ( tee,hee)

You need to get your blog started so I can RSS feed this stuff. Too funny! My co-worker [also name withheld, but not nearly as funny of a name] would like to be copied on these emails as she really enjoys them. Her email is [obviously withheld] You are already generating a fan base!

Think of it this way, I learned (almost) everything I know from riding the bus when I was younger. I am completely impressed that you are into week 2 and going strong!

what time do you leave on the bus and where do you catch it in the a.m.? i seriously need to look into this!

No comments: