Wednesday, July 23, 2008

IndyGo Value Meals

I watched my bus driver stop the IndyGo on schedule at the stop ahead of mine. Then, as I eagerly awaited my pick up, I quickly became disappointed when I realized the driver pulled the bus over in front of McDonalds. Don’t get me wrong, "I'm lovin'" a good value meal every now and then. However, I have three observations.

1. There are mornings when I crave an Egg McMuffin meal. Those are mornings when I shouldn’t be driving, especially not a giant IndyGo bus. You know what I’m talking about.

2. If I would have known about the Mickey D’s stop, I would have had time to get a Starbucks. Tit for tat bus driver. You want to be supersized; I want to be caffeinated.

3. I didn’t notice it for about a minute and a half, but then, I smelled hash browns. All I wanted to do was dip some hash browns in little white paper containers of ketchup. I considered asking for a second McDonald’s stop at 16th and Meridian or National City Center, but I know better. IndyGo only stops at designated places along the scheduled route.

No comments: