Monday, July 14, 2008

IndyGo and your car, Dancing with the Stars

The IndyGo is bigger than most cars. If you are driving your vehicle near an IndyGo bus, give the bus some room. A little black coupe half-way ran a red light (meaning he was half-way in the intersection, not that the light was half red). A white SUV didn’t stop at the painted white line and as we drove by, we nearly clipped his front headlights. Craziness.

We had one of the soy buses this morning. It may run cleaner, which is great, and I would like share that it provides a much smoother ride than the other IndyGos.

I talked more with the bus stop friend and the professional dancer today. The professional dancer knows the Dancing with the Stars people - the dancers, not the stars.

Slowly but surely, I imagine my bus becoming the “fun” bus. Give it time, give me time. I'm thinking something along the lines of Cheers and/or tailgating, in a law-abiding, no-alcohol-on-the-bus kind of way…stay tuned.

No comments: