Wednesday, August 13, 2008

IndyGo Observations

IndyGo has been boring recently, no good blogging material. Then I shifted my focus, and said to myself, “if you can’t find something interesting on this bus, you aren’t looking close enough.” Here’s what I observed.

One French braid, a trashy romance novel, a silver charm bracelet. A man using a binder clip to keep his shirt together (The binder clip is the new safety pin?). A lady with two large purses, not an extra bag or a briefcase, two large fashionable purses. A woman I thought was a nun, but when she turned around she was wearing a jersey and a head wrap. My bad. A woman walking with a huge yellow scarf/shawl, and yes, it is colder than yesterday, but no, it is not cold enough for a scarf/shawl. A jurse. If you are not familiar with this lingo, this is a jean purse. It had tassels.

And my favorite…a Dora the Explorer backpack. Or should I say la mochila de Dora la Exlporada.

No comments: